Outside Sales Representative - Kansas
Devoucoux is wholeheartedly dedicated to the partnership between horse and rider and has been working to promote it since 1985.
Our saddles and accessories require the expertise of six different trades (master crafts) within the saddlery profession, all of them central to our workshops in the Pays Basque. Cutting, preparing, assembling, putting together, machine stitching and hand stitching result in a harmonious balance – a constantly evolving savoir-faire that gives our models elegance, expertise and comfort. Innovative by nature, we have no qualms about pairing up the latest technology with craftsmanship. Whether for D3D panels or vegetal leather, we are constantly investing so that our leading world products remain so, and our novelties become so. This is our way of making passion last.
Devoucoux is currently looking for Sales Representatives to work within the Equine industry.
You’ll be in direct contact with Equine professionals, your role will be to introduce and sale Devoucoux saddles.
Be a brand ambassador of Devoucoux!
What do we offer?
The ideal candidate should have :
• Strong rigor and perseverance
• Ability to travel to local and long distance barn appointments and horse shows.
• Background in the equine/equestrian industry
• Many contacts within the Eventing, Dressage and Hunter/Jumper industry
• Sales experience (preferred but not required)
• Excellent work ethic and positive attitude
• Excellent time management skills
• Current valid drivers license
• Ability to pull a small trailer (preferred but not required)
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent Contract